Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Squirel Factor is High.....

We decided to take advantage of the day, cool but no precip....I did my usual routine, tack up, rump rug...and so forth....Garry decided to join us on Hawk, that was great, because both would get some time. Well I never really gave the term "Froggy" much thought, until today when Buffy crow hopped most of the way around the pasture, the two of them demonstrated the theory known as "Potentiation", which simply means that what one does, the other does as well...Hawk is a quick little devil and likes to spin.  At the end of the pasture (of course) he went into the death spin and eventually lost his rider, who hopped up and promptly said "go get that #$%^ horse!" yea so I did, and boy was he in trouble, I always say, "if they want to do something, make them do it alot"....needless to say, it was a good time had by all, especially for the neighbors who commented "Thankyou for the rodeo !" (while handing me a plate of cookies!!!).....

No comments:

Post a Comment