Monday, December 17, 2012

Goals for 2013

As we suffer the cold, Buffy and I are contemplating our goals for 2013, but that is really hard to do with so many things up in the air....I have applied to the University of Arizona doctorate of nursing practice program in Tucson Arizona...I pray constantly that I get in...but I will not find out until March...If (when) I do get in, my plan is to relocate to Tucson, it will take a while to get rid of my junk, and make plans..Meanwhile there is a ride season to plan for...We were going to go for a 100 miler this year, but with the ride season so short here, it would mean that we have to miss several of our favorite rides...another cool thing about Arizona, you can ride year around!  woo, hoo!  So I guess that we will concentrate on increasing our multiday riding...Buffy has a new little sister, she came from Texas...She is young, only three.  They have the same granddaddy....the evolution of WMA Desert Deer will be the start of a new blog...be sure to follow along! It should be a beautiful ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment